2022년 5월 13일 금요일

List of mini projects

[Go to the lists]

1. Parameter based muting system (Visual Experiment)

2. Position based sound track system(cymatics)

3. vvvv interactive sound system (audio visual)

4. UnrealEngine5 with Ableton interactive sound system

5. Virtual Orchestra sound interactive system


1. Parameter based muting system (Visual Experiment)











In the oculus quest2, there is a function called 'Passthrough' that can make users able to see through the camera.
And also this can be integrated with Augmented Reality.
So, I guess what if the passthrough can be modified along the location.











So, I have tried to modify oculus software api with Unity. 










However, that didn't work with the Mac.
I decided to try again with windows. (bootcamp) 










It have kept crashing, so I tried other ways including changing version of unity, update devices, and etc. 



























Finally, failed.

I found alternative apps called 'AR demo' can modify passthrough view. It can control contrast, hue, saturation, brightness. (passthrough cannot be recorded with no reason)









Another Ideas.

- making pepper's ghost glasses or polarized lens

2. Position based sound track system(cymatics)

I tried to test cymatics and vibration with singing bowl, vibration gear, and balloon.

3. vvvv interactive sound system (audio visual)







4. UnrealEngine5 with Ableton interactive sound system


5. Virtual Orchestra sound interactive system

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기